Psychotherapy and Related Services
The services we provide are:
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couple Counselling / Therapy
- LGBTQ+ Counselling / Therapy
- Parent and Single-Parent Family Counselling
- Group Therapy / Self-Awareness Groups
- E-Therapy (Online Sessions via Skype)
- Liaison psychological Services (psychological reports)
- Supervision for Mental Health Professionals
For more information scroll down and click on each service to see it explained. If you have questions feel free to contact us. Our service hours are workdays and weekends until 22:00.
Individual psychotherapy is defined by the binary framework of psychotherapist and client in treatment.
A couple approaches the marriage counsellor / couples' therapist either because the partners would like to remain in the relationships or because they are considering breaking up.
In theories of the last decade, discussion around sexual orientation has been expanded to reflect its natural fluidity.
In parent counselling the topic of conversation and reflection is the parents' relationship with their child, as well as issues of adolescence, sexual orientation, provocative behaviours, delinquency, and addiction.
Group therapy and self-awareness groups are created by a set number of individuals, who meet regularly under the coordination of the therapist, having specific topics of discussion.